The Wedding Party
Introducing our wedding party...
Bridal Party
Myra Jung - Maid of HonorWe have known each other since Grade 8 and I'm glad we've remained great friends since then. Not only can we laugh our heads off together, she keeps my hair looking great (She's a hair technician). We are so happy she's a part of our wedding.
Jennifer Shiu &Juliet Dong - Bridesmaids
I've known both Jen and Jul (twin sisters) for 24 years and we've shared every special event together, from birthdays, holidays, family vacations, graduation, to most recently Jul's wedding. Here's another one to our list.
Hedda Cheuck - BridesmaidWe shared the same babysitter in our preschool years, and by fate we were reunited again when I moved to San Francisco. We've become great friends living in the city by the bay and she's been there for both Todd and I.
Virginia Wong - BridesmaidWe met in grade 4 and have been great friends ever since. We grew up together sharing childhood, teenage and now adulthood memories. She's been there for me through all the years. I'm looking forward to both our weddings in 2007!
The Groomsmen: Brian, Hugh, Henry

Hugh Parker - Best Man
My older brother, my mentor and my friend. He's always been there to point out when I'm doing something stupid, and occasionally something right, like marrying Alisa. I was there for his wedding and I'm glad he'll be there for mine. Hugh's an avid motocross fan and rider, a killer cook and the best story teller I know, hands down.
Bryan Harris - Groomsman
Bryan, or Shams as we call him, and I go way back. Back to 5th grade, nicknames like "Chopperhead," bmx bikes and midnight surfing. No one really knows you like the people you grow up with and I count myself very lucky to have grown up with Shams... He was the first of us to get married and now it's my turn - thanks for paving the way Shams!
Henry Perez - Groomsman
Ah Henry, the artist in my life. I met this photographer and comedian in college and quickly learned that he is also a great and true friend. Since going to college together in California, Henry has since moved to New York to persue his career. Soon he'll be in Vancouver with me as I enter the next stage of life...
Pat Aldrich - GroomsmanPat and I've been friends since kindergarden. We've learned about everything together and he taught me much of what I know about the ladies (thanks Pat!). He currently lives and works in Hawaii saving and studying animals and insects most of us will never hear of. A brilliant scientist, a brilliant friend, my boy Pat...
And the best part is we probably swapped tax strategies the next evening... He's devilish good fun, with stories of fascinating feats of mechanical engineering - Leonard is a great friend and fellow adventurer on our road of life here in the City. It's going to be a huge year for both of us, we'll keep each other straight, and get a little sideways along the way.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home